Warm kingdom greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
When God decided to make man, He had a goal in mind. He wanted a being whom He could dwell with and fellowship; so He made man in His own image so that they could flow in the same realm. He usually came down to fellowship with man. (Gen. 3:8).
This is the passion of God- to dwell and fellowship with man.
Man subsequently fell; but God still found a way to dwell with him because that’s His passion. He chose a specific people for Himself and brought them out of Egypt for one reason:
“I will dwell among the children of Israel and will be their God.
“And they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who brought them up out of the land of Egypt that I may dwell among them. I am the Lord their God.
That tells us plainly that we are saved out of the world for the purpose of becoming God’s dwelling.
Evangelism then, is a tool for bringing men back to the “position” where God can dwell with them as it was in the beginning.
David knew about God’s passion, by.......... Read more.....
- Thank God for the blood of Jesus that gives us access to God’s presence.
- Thank God for the Holy Spirit, the Word, and the gift of righteousness.
- Begin to declare the wonders of God.
- Awesome Father, You quickened the Body of Jesus and raised Him from the grave that his body did not see corruption. I worship you. (Luke 24:6)
- O sovereign God, You made water to come out of a rock (Ex17:6). I magnify Your name.
- Almighty God, You brought a coin out of the mouth of a fish… (Matt 17:27). You are the faithful Lord.
- O Lord, You empowered David, and with his bare hands, he slew a lion and a bear (1Sam 17:36). Thou art the great God.
- O God, You commanded ravens to feed Elijah in the days of famine (1Kings 17:4). I magnify Your name……….
1. Heavenly, Father, we thank you for this great commission of The Jesus Dream. Thank you granting us in this generation, the responsibility of starting this great move concerning the manifestation of our oneness in Christ
2. Father, let 2015 declaration of your wonders provoke an unprecedented divine action that would bring glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men.
3. Father, let leaders of Churches in our time put away childish divisiveness and competition, and begin to put on that spiritual maturity that allows Jesus to use them to build the Father a dwelling place that He desires (Eph. 2:21-22).
Manhood is not about age or size; but ability to discern the mind of God for the moment and to act accordingly, despite all odds.
Real men have passion for God’s passion. In this generation, God’s passion to dwell with man; who bears His image, is through the unity of believers.
In each dispensation, God decides how to dwell with man. At a time, He dwelt in tents. At another time, He dwelt in temples built by hands – bricks. Under that dispensation, David had the passion to build God His dwelling place and he ..........
Women are honored by God in each of God’s moves on earth. These women are not intimidated by society when they choose to declare their love for Jesus. They are not held down by denominations created by men. Their passion is to please the Father. Just as Mary went past the leaders of her day to anoint Jesus’ BODY, today, certain women are burning at heart to see that as the BODY of Jesus was knit in a woman’s womb, so His spiritual Body would be knit for Him.
- The physical BODY parts of Jesus were knit together in a woman’s womb. In the same vein, women ....
Imagine how a parent feels when ALL his/her children gather at his/her feet just to appreciate and praise him/her for all he/she has done; and not to ask for anything.
Imagine the largesse which the parent would earnestly apportion to the child/children who facilitate such an event.
Imagine how God will reward you for being one of His children sponsoring TJD, making it possible for THE BODY OF CHRIST worldwide to gather to declare His wonders at the same hour.