Warm kingdom greetings to you in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Every manufacturer of a product has a purpose in mind.
God who created man had a purpose in mind and it is for us to praise Him.
“…this people have I formed for Myself; that they shall proclaim My praise.” (Isa 43:21).
But when man fell, he needed God to survive and so the Bible records “…then began men to call upon the name of the LORD” (Gen 4:26b).
Hence on the day of Pentecost, the first-thing the Holy Spirit made the apostles to do was to offer praises to God by declaring the wonders of God. (Acts 2:4-11)
Praise, the only occupation in heaven is the activity that binds Christians in perfect unity; which is the dream of Jesus that His church which became one by the shedding of His blood, (Eph 2:13-16, John 11:15-53) will manifest that oneness to the world and trigger off the great commission in a big way. (John 17:23).
The Lord therefore has instructed that Christians of all denominations in the world will at the same hour declare the wonders of God in unity as the apostles did on the day of Pentecost.
On that day, Jews from all nations of the world were present. And today, God wants us to: “…make known among the nations what he has done….let it be known to all the world.”
(Isa 12: 4-5).
This event which holds on June 30, every year since 2010 is called THE JESUS DREAM (TJD).
As we all declare His wonders together we become the Great Assembly (Ps. 35:18) where God dwells by His Spirit. (Eph. 2:21-22)
It is my eternal duty to God, and to you, to make this worldwide call for worship.
During the June 30, 2014 edition we laid the foundation for TJD as a day to jointly declare the wonders of God forever worldwide. Come June 30, 2015 the spiritual building will begin to rise as more Christians join the great assembly..
- Thank God for the blood of Jesus that gives us access to God’s presence.
- Thank God for the Holy Spirit, the Word, and the gift of righteousness.
- Begin to declare the wonders of God.
- Awesome Father, You quickened the Body of Jesus and raised Him from the grave that his body did not see corruption. I worship you. (Luke 24:6)
- O sovereign God, You made water to come out of a rock (Ex17:6). I magnify Your name.
- Almighty God, You brought a coin out of the mouth of a fish… (Matt 17:27). You are the faithful Lord.
- O Lord, You empowered David, and with his bare hands, he slew a lion and a bear (1Sam 17:36). Thou art the great God.
- O God, You commanded ravens to feed Elijah in the days of famine (1Kings 17:4). I magnify Your name……….
1. Heavenly, Father, we thank you for this great commission of The Jesus Dream. Thank you granting us in this generation, the responsibility of starting this great move concerning the manifestation of our oneness in Christ
2. Father, let 2015 declaration of your wonders provoke an unprecedented divine action that would bring glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men.
3. Father, let leaders of Churches in our time put away childish divisiveness and competition, and begin to put on that spiritual maturity that allows Jesus to use them to build the Father a dwelling place that He desires (Eph. 2:21-22).
Manhood is not about age or size; but ability to discern the mind of God for the moment and to act accordingly, despite all odds.
Real men have passion for God’s passion. In this generation, God’s passion to dwell with man; who bears His image, is through the unity of believers.
In each dispensation, God decides how to dwell with man. At a time, He dwelt in tents. At another time, He dwelt in temples built by hands – bricks. Under that dispensation, David had the passion to build God His dwelling place and he ..........
Women are honored by God in each of God’s moves on earth. These women are not intimidated by society when they choose to declare their love for Jesus. They are not held down by denominations created by men. Their passion is to please the Father. Just as Mary went past the leaders of her day to anoint Jesus’ BODY, today, certain women are burning at heart to see that as the BODY of Jesus was knit in a woman’s womb, so His spiritual Body would be knit for Him.
- The physical BODY parts of Jesus were knit together in a woman’s womb. In the same vein, women ....
Imagine how a parent feels when ALL his/her children gather at his/her feet just to appreciate and praise him/her for all he/she has done; and not to ask for anything.
Imagine the largesse which the parent would earnestly apportion to the child/children who facilitate such an event.
Imagine how God will reward you for being one of His children sponsoring TJD, making it possible for THE BODY OF CHRIST worldwide to gather to declare His wonders at the same hour.